Marion Grasby / Cookbook Competition
- The Promoters are Innofoods International Limited, and Marion’s Kitchen Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 14146483490) PO Box 321 Wynnum Queensland 4178 Australia
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail
Who Can Enter
- Entry is open to all legal residents of Australia except employees and immediate families of the Promoters and their related bodies.
- Eligible Entrants who are under 18 years of age at the date of posting their entry must have permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter.
- The Promoters reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim their prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoters. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit their prize in whole and another Eligible Entrant shall be selected.
When to Enter
- The competition commences on Tuesday 23rd June 2020 at 5:00am (Australian Eastern Standard Time) and concludes on Friday 24th July 2020 at 11:00pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time) (Promotional Period).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoters are not responsible for any technical malfunction or any communications network or any lost, late, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entries howsoever caused.
How to Enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps:
- Cook/create a salad using any of Marion’s Kitchen Original Asian BBQ Sauce (Available nationwide at Coles Supermarkets); and
- Post a photo of their dish (with the product used included in the photo entry) on their social media with the hashtag #MarionsKitchenBBQSauce.
NOTE: Eligible Entrants’ social media profiles must be set to public to ensure their entry is visible to the Promoters and judges.
- Eligible Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry for ensuring that their entry complies with these terms and conditions.
- “Entry content” includes only digital photograph entries submitted on Eligible Entrants’ Facebook or Instagram account. The Promoters may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove, report, or take-down any part of an entrants’ entry.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an Eligible Entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to disability.
- The Promoters reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers in the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoters. This includes, but not limited to, entrants using multiple Facebook and/or Instagram accounts to submit multiple entries.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will be rejected. The Promoters reserves the right to disqualify any entry where it reasonably suspects that such materials are prohibited by these terms and conditions, any relevant law, or are otherwise deemed inappropriate. This is at the Promoters’ absolute discretion and discussion will not be entered into.
Number of Entries permitted
- Eligible Entrants are allowed to enter as much entries as they wish. There is no limit for how many entries one can enter in this competition.
- Winners of this competition will be judged on the ‘creativity’ and ‘presentation’ of their photo entry received by the Promoters during the Promotion Period, and which satisfies the eligibility requirements as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Judging will be conducted by Marion Grasby.
- This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- Winners will be announced on the @marionskitchen and @marionskitchenfood Instagram on Friday 31st of July 2020. Each winner will also be notified/contacted social media (Facebook and/or Instagram account used wen submitting the entry photo) on the same day.
- The Promoters’ decision is final, and the Promoters will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions of the Promoters makes in connection with the Promotion.
Draw and Notification of Winner
- There will be a total of ten winners. The ten winners shall be valid entries submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions as judged by Marion Grasby to be the most creative and/or has the best presentation out of all entries.
- The winners will be notified via direct message on their social media account on Friday 31st of July 2020. It is the responsibility of the winners to respond to the Promoters with delivery details for the prizes no later than Friday 7th of August 2020.
- Prizes will be awarded to the social media account holder of the entry winner.
- Should the winner’s contact details change after they’ve notified the Promoters, it is at the winner’s own responsibility to notify the Promoters via email at [email protected]
Prize on offer
- Each of the ten winners will receive:
- 1 x Marion Grasby Cookbook (worth $50)
[Unless otherwise expressly stated, prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of first publication of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date]
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash or other goods and services.
- The Promoters are not responsible for the cause of any damages, danger, or any technical malfunction that the prize could potentially cause upon the winner and their family members.
- In the event of a prize winner being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeiting, or not claiming their prize within Friday 7th of August 2020, the Promoters reserves the right to award the prize to the next Eligible Entrant.
- If any fact, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters and which prevents the Promoters from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoters will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoters reserve the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- The Promoters, their related bodies, corporate, and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs, or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or salutary remedy (Damages) whatsoever, inducing but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- The exclusion of liability in clause 30 does not apply or limit or exclude liability:
a) For personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoters in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt; third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplies by a third party; or
b) To the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated
Further Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Eligible Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. By entering to this competition, each Eligible Entrant releases Facebook or Instagram from any action or claim arising out of the competition.
- By entering the promotion, Eligible Entrants give permission for the Promoters to use and repost submitted entries.
- The Promoters, Innofoods International Limited and Marion’s Kitchen Australia Pty and their associated agencies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications in failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including (without limitation) due to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion take any action that may be available, and (without limitation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- Entrants are responsible for any cost associated with accessing/submitting entry. Access to submitting entry to the competition is dependent on the Internet service provider.
- The Promoters will make reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition winners. If the prize is returned to the Promoters because it could not be delivered to the address provided, the Promoter cannot guarantee that they will be able to resend the prize to the prize winner. The Promoters and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit or prizes.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoters may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
- Marion’s Kitchen Australia Pty Ltd and Innofoods International Limited collects personal information about Entrants for the purpose of running this competition. Entry details remain the property of the Promoters. Eligible Entrants’ consent to the Promoters using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes. Without limiting the foregoing Eligible Entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoters’ Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at www.marionskitchen.com/privacy-policy