Marion’s New Marinades!
Competition (only open to residents in Australia)
Win 1 of 5 tickets to Marion Grasby’s online Facebook LIVE ‘Take a Trip to Sichuan (at home)’ cooking class (AUS$46.99 each) on Tuesday 3 August, 10am AEST.
Show us your best culinary creations using our brand-new Marion’s Kitchen ‘Vietnamese Lemongrass & Garlic’ and/or ‘Thai Sweet & Sour’ Original Marinades by posting a photo on Facebook or Instagram, including the bottle of your choice in the shot and the hashtag #MarionsNewMarinades in your caption.
Sound good? Don’t forget:
- All entries must be set to public for the visibility of judges.
- Please include the marinade bottle (‘Thai Sweet & Sour’ and/or ‘Vietnamese Lemongrass & Garlic’) in your photo so we know which flavour you used.
- You can submit as many entries as you like – there is no limit to how many times one can enter.
- Be sure to use the hashtag #MarionsNewMarinades in the photo description.
- If you’re entering via Instagram make sure you tag @marionskitchen and @marionskitchenfood so we can see your photo.
- Competition closing date and time is 11:59pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) Thursday 29th July, 2021 Australia.
- We can’t wait to see what you create!
Judging: will be based on creativity and presentation.
Prize Details: 5 tickets will be up for grabs to attend Marion Grasby’s online Facebook LIVE ‘Take a Trip to Sichuan (at home)’ cooking class (worth AUS$46.99 each, total prize value = AUS$234.95)
- For more details about the class, visit this link https://fb.me/e/2j5vTLp33
- You will need to have an existing Facebook profile/account to be able to receive the prize and attend the class.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash or other goods and services.
Promotion Period: 12:01am AEST Monday 19th July 2021 – Thursday 29th July 2021 (at 11:59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time).
- The competition will only run for a very limited amount of time, so hurry!
Announcement and Notification of Winner: Announcement of winners will take only place on the @marionskitchen and @marionskitchenfood Instagram on Friday 30th July 2021. Each winner will be also notified/contacted on their social media accounts on the same day.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to respond with their details for the prizes no later than Sunday 1st August of July 2021.
Product Availability: Find our brand-new Marion’s Kitchen ‘Thai Sweet & Sour’ and ‘Vietnamese Lemongrass & Garlic’ Original Marinades in Coles supermarkets nationally in Australia.
Eligibility: This competition is only open to legal residents of Australia (except employees and immediate families of the promoters). Eligible Entrants who are under 18 years of age at the date of posting their entry must have permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter. Eligible Entrants are allowed to enter as many photo entries as they like.
For Full Terms and Conditions Please Click Here